Saltbattery: 100% recyclable an very very friendly to our environment
- 28.2 kWh FIAMM Z36 (Sodium-Nickel-Chloride) battery made by FIAMM. This is a battery for EVs, around 3000 pcs. were built into the Norwegian Think City.
- 4500 cycles @ 80% DOD.
- 370 Vdc
- Operation temperature: 250 Degrees Celsius. With such a battery you can IndieWatt at freezing -40 or death valley + 50 degrees centigrade.
- battery is 100% recyclable, no poisonous and hazardous materials.
- Want to know more about this fantastic battery technology? -> www.batteryconsult.ch
Inverter: Latest breed bidirectional inverter
- Bidirectional inverter (charges and discharges the battery Z36 @ 370Vdc)
- power: 4.3 kW
- >90% efficiency from 50% load upwards. Maximum efficiency 95%.
- can operate grid-tied: Feeds battery power back into the grid (max. 4.3 kW, 1-phase, 110Vac/230Vac, 50/60 Hz)
- can operate off-grid: 230V, max. 4.3 kW 1-phase current for all household appliances
- Together with a frequency converter, the 1-phase current can be transformed into a 3-phase current for electric motors. IndieWatt has a 1.5 kW frequency converter on board.
Controller: The master and the masterpiece
- Controls charging and discharging of the battery (gives the right commands to the inverter and “listens” to the battery health and state of charge.
- Developed and realized by InGrid Ltd.
- Is equipped with the InGrid intelligent algorithm for grid-friendly feed-in of renewable energies. InGrid decentralized intelligence helps energy-communities and utilities to build up an inexpensive and simple “smart grid” without upfront investments and without the typical smart grid complexity. Plug&store!
- Can be adapted to individual needs: (1) Maximizing own consumption of prosumer-household, (2) maximize grid friendly feed-in of renewable energy to the grid, increasing own consumption of the prosumer-household, (3) optimum generation of small hydel/PV-Plant in off-grid situations using the battery a peaking plant…
Trailer: Beauty is not an inconvenience
- Clevertrailer designed and built by Hans Grünig
- fiberglass chassis, self-supporting
- carries 500 kg
- no brakes
- all colors on earth
- RCD protection 300 mA (residual current detection)
- fuses grid side (20A)
- no faulty or dangerous manipulations possible